Awards for Eco-centre and it’s leading people:
1. 1995: EUROSITE and Council of Europe, for the project “Saving small marshes on the Island of Cres”
2. 1996: Charta Rabuziana for the scientific work in nature protection, dr.sc.Goran Sušić.
3. 1997: Silver award or „Ecological Oscar“ for the Protection of Biodiversity, by the State Directory for the Environmental Protection, Croatia.
4. 1998: Robert Keller award by Rotary International – District 1910 for the Protection of Environment, dr.sc.Goran Sušić
5. 2002: Development marketplace Award of a World Bank as a finalist ((the best 5%) between 2.400 projects from the whole World
6. 2005. Recognition of City of Cres for Eco-centre’s Ecotourism programme
7. 2009: special award of international project Foreste per Sempre/Forest forever, for the results in biodiversity protection, Vesna radek, M.Sc. and dr.sc.Goran Sušić
8. 2009: City of Cres award „Pro Insula“, for education and protection of biodiversity ,and the promotion of the Island of Cres, Vesna Radek, M.Sc.
9. 2010: City of Cres award „Pro Insula“, for many years in Griffon vultures protection, for study and protection of biodiversity of the Island of Cres, dr.sc.Goran Sušić.
10. 2010: the award “Blue flower” (Plavi cvijet) as the best and the most original, as well as the most interesting touristic destination in Croatia, for our Ecotourism programme, by Croatian Tourism Association and Ministry of Tourism.
11. 2011: special award of the International Association of Skal International, for the ecotourism program of Eco-center – ECOTOURISM ON TRAMUNTANA (Island of Cres, Croatia) AS A METHOD OF PROTECTION OF NATURAL AND CULTURAL-HISTORICAL HERITAGE, as the best in the world in the sustainable tourism development, in the category of “General Countryside”.
12. 2011: Recognition of City of Cres for Eco-centre’s programe of protection of natural and cultural heritage